- Please note that this website is a forum for discussion purposes where persons entering the site, can put their comments, suggestions, advice et cetera on the site. The topics contained therein can be related to anything, including but not limited to; health, business, travel et cetera.
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent. Any material you post to our website shall be considered non-proprietary and not confidential and we will be free to disseminate, copy, disclose, distribute et cetera in any manner or form.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise;
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
- This legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with South African Law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of South Africa.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, advertising, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- If you have any complaints in respect of the content on the website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the matter and if necessary (and in our own discretion) we will remove the content from the site.
- If you give any advice or opinion, you do so at your own risk and in no way will we be held liable or responsible.
- By using this website you agree to the above terms and conditions.
Click here if you accept the terms and conditions and read the article on coffee enema and juicing detox programme.