1. Become very active on social media. Post about yourself, things you think about, things that matter to you, encouraging material and what you’re most passionate about.
2. Interact with people on social media. At least once a day go through your Facebook/Twitter and “Like”, “Comment” or “Favourite” on other people’s posts. Do NOT spend too much time on Social Media so make a time for this and ensure it doesn’t interfere with your productivity.
3. If someone comments or shares your posts, like their comment or go to their profile and like your post that they shared. People want to be acknowledged and this is a great way to thank people who take the time to interact with your posts.
4. If you have a business speak about it at least once or twice on social media. Not more than that as it may seem as though you’re hounding people with your product/service.
5. Every day think of how you can serve others with what you know/have.
6. Contact people you know personally such as friends and family. Send them an email detailing your business. Add a personal touch by telling them what inspired you to start your business and what you enjoy most about it.
7. Meet people Regularly for the sake of making new friends. Don’t seek to meet new people with the sole aim of how they’ll benefit you. Meet people to get to know them, what they enjoy doing and what’s important to them. This is an INCREDIBLE tip I learned from Dale Carnegie’s book “How to Win Friends and Influence People.”
8. Make your business about serving people instead of making the quickest buck. You’ll be amazed at how much more you’ll connect with potential customers. And how much more loyal they’ll be to your business when they feel valued by You.
9. No matter who you do business with, a family member, friend, colleague or complete stranger, treat everyone with the highest honour, integrity and professionalism.
Even your family members will NOT recommend you or your business if you did not show them these qualities.
Word of mouth referrals are vital for any business. Be sure that every customer you serve is SO THRILLED with your service and product they tell others about you.
10. Be Genuine. Every day people are BOMBARDED by companies and people wanting money from them. Putting your customers first is a rare quality they’re sure to love you for.
If You enjoyed this article and want similar posts sent directly to your email then sign up for free by clicking here