Hannah’s Complete Body Detox
The full body detox plan is available on the West Rand (Gauteng). It includes colon cleansing by coffee enema accompanied by the trendy and very successful juicing diet.
Especially relevant to the programme is the core which consists of seven coffee enema treatments. First of all the enema rids your colon of mucoid plaque. This makes it possible for you to experience the detoxifying benefits of the coffee in your colon. Intensive coffee treatments can lead to an electrolyte imbalance. To counter this a juicing diet is highly recommended. Most noteworthy is that juicing is the quickest natural way for the body to absorb nutrients. Furthermore a 21 day detox diet plan is available to keep you on track with reaching your perfect health goals.
While on the internet this substance shares the same notoriety as Bigfoot and leprechauns, almost nobody wants to believe this stuff is inside them. In addition this is truly the most disgusting thing you will ever see come out of your body. Mucoid plaque is the buildup of mucus reacting to toxins in the colon as a direct result of eating refined foods and other toxic substances. Most noteworthy and ironic is that mucoid plaque removal is not the sole benefit of a coffee enema.
The Benefits of Coffee Enema:
Gerson Institute statistics:
- First of all coffee enema removes toxins accumulated in the liver and in addition removes free radicals from the bloodstream.
- Coffee contains antioxidants and beneficial compounds, including cafestol palmitate, kahweol, theobromine, theophylline in addition to caffeine. These lower inflammation levels, and assist with the digestive system.
- Coffee in the colon causes contractions and stimulates peristalsis (the involuntary constriction and relaxation of the muscles of the intestine, creating wave-like movements which push the contents of the canal forward.)
- As a result of the coffee enema caffeine and other compounds travel via the hepatic veins to the liver. (The hepatic veins carry oxygen-depleted blood from the liver to the inferior vena cava. Also carrying blood that’s been drained from the colon, pancreas, small intestine, and the stomach, to be cleaned by the liver.) Coffee dilates blood vessels, the bile duct and furthermore relaxes smooth muscles that assist bowel movements and improves circulation. The liver reacts to coffee by increasing the production of bile, which is vital for digestion and excretion.
Doctors at the University of Minnesota showed that coffee administered rectally also stimulates an enzyme system in the liver called Glutathione S-Transferase by 600%-700% above normal activity levels. This enzyme reacts with free radicals (which cause cell damage) in the bloodstream and makes them inert. These neutralised substances become dissolved in the bile, are released through the bile flow from the liver and gallbladder, and are excreted through the intestinal tract. A Gerson patient holds the coffee enema in the colon for 12-15 minutes. During this time, the body’s entire blood supply passes through the liver 4-5 times, carrying poisons picked up from the tissues. So the enema acts as a form of dialysis of the blood across the gut wall. https://gerson.org/pdfs/How_Coffee_Enemas_Work.pdf
Dr. Max Gerson
A Cancer Therapy (published in 1958) led to the successful use of coffee enemas in the recovery of thousands of cancer patients. Dr. Gerson made coffee enemas famous as a natural cancer treatment when he pioneered the use of a special anti-inflammatory diet combined with nutritional supplements and daily enemas for speeding up detoxification.
According to the National Cancer Institute, an organic vegetarian diet plus pancreatic enzymes and coffee enemas were the main features of the Gerson Therapy that intended to build up the immune system of cancer patients and restore electrolyte balance (such as levels of potassium in cells). Many of his patients were able to stop their pain medications and help restore liver function and tissue repair by performing multiple coffee enemas per day.
Dr. Josh Axe (certified nutrition specialist):
- There’s some evidence that coffee acts like a natural “astringent,” since it helps the top layer of skin or mucous membranes within the digestive tract peel off and rejuvenate (similarly to how astringents used on skin help with cell turnover). Some researchers believe that the top layer of mucous within the gut lining might hold a high level of toxins, and therefore, helping the body shed this lining speeds up the cleansing process.
In our opinion this is how mucoid plaque is removed from the colon.
Researchers from the University of Minnesota http://cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/42/4/1193 also demonstrated that coffee enema benefits most probably include stimulating the production of an enzyme created in the liver called Glutathione S-Transferase. This enzyme acts like a antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and natural blood cleanser.
Evidence show that coffee enemas can help with:
- repairing digestive tissue
- cleansing the liver
- improving blood circulation
- increasing immunity
- helping with cellular regeneration
- relieving digestive issues, such as frequent constipation, bloating, cramping and nausea
- improving gut health
- improving low energy levels and moods (such as fighting signs of depression)
One side effect of frequent coffee enema is an electrolyte imbalance:
This can become a serious problem but is rather easily countered with Juicing.
Juicing is a trendy proactive health crusade that has consequently delivered astounding statistics in the battle against chronic disease.
The five essential electrolytes and foods that replaces them.
- High calcium foods include dark leafy greens, cheese, low-fat milk and yogurt, bok choy, fortified tofu, okra, broccoli, green beans, almonds, and fish canned with their bones. The daily value (DV) for calcium is 1000mg.
- Healthy high potassium foods include beans, dark leafy greens, potatoes, squash, yogurt, fish, avocados, mushrooms, and bananas. The current daily value for potassium is 3.5 grams.
- High magnesium foods include dark leafy greens, nuts, seeds, fish, beans, whole grains, avocados, yogurt, bananas, dried fruit, dark chocolate, and more. The current daily value (DV) for magnesium is 400mg.
- Raw celeriac, wax gourd, artichokes, beets, carrots, seaweed, turnips, beet greens, celery and chard contain 75 milligrams of sodium or more per serving. When cooked without salt, sweet potatoes, spinach and collards contain 75 milligrams of sodium or more per serving.
- Chloride is salt – 2.3 grams (level teaspoon) per day maximum.
Extensive data on electrolyte imbalance and treatment https://draxe.com/electrolyte-imbalance/
How Free Radicals are Formed:
Normally, bonds don’t split in a way that leaves a molecule with an odd, unpaired electron. But when weak bonds split, free radicals are formed. Free radicals are very unstable and react quickly with other compounds, trying to capture the needed electron to gain stability. Generally, free radicals attack the nearest stable molecule, “stealing” its electron. When the “attacked” molecule loses its electron, it becomes a free radical itself, beginning a chain reaction. Once the process is started, it can cascade, finally resulting in the disruption of a living cell.
Some free radicals arise normally during metabolism. Sometimes the body’s immune system’s cells purposefully create them to neutralise viruses and bacteria. However, environmental factors such as pollution, radiation, cigarette smoke and herbicides can also spawn free radicals.
Normally, the body can handle free radicals, but if antioxidants are unavailable, or if the free-radical production becomes excessive, damage can occur.
How Antioxidants May Prevent Against Free Radical Damage
Antioxidants neutralise free radicals by donating one of their own electrons, ending the electron-“stealing” reaction. The antioxidant nutrients themselves don’t become free radicals by donating an electron because they are stable in either form. Acting as scavengers they help prevent cell and tissue damage that cause deterioration and disease.
The fundamental principle of juicing is that our body is polluted. It has everything it needs to heal itself but spends all it’s energy digesting unhealthy food and fighting toxins. As a result the body becomes susceptible to chronic disease. Juicing reduces the energy needed to digest to almost nothing. In conclusion, healthy nutrients become readily available to help the body heal itself.